For Those Who Remember Doris - She Passed Away Yesterday

Doris'Dad

community.webshots.com
For any longstanding HHO forum members who remember Doris (aka The Orange Hairy One) - well the poor girl passed away yesterday after a severe bought of enteritis - PM test results to confirm the exact cause. DC and I are absolutely devastated, understandably - 9 years of ups and downs (mainly downs!) with the sweetest ever cob ended terribly. The memories will last, raw as it is now.

Bennions Field

Visit site
so sorry for your loss, thankfully the good memories do come back to the fore, sadly lost my little man nearly 18 months ago, happily can now look back on the good times, not the horrible times leading up to his loss.

try and remember the good bits, i'm sure she was extreamly well loved and cared for whilst you had the pleasure of her company

kildalton

Visit site
For any longstanding HHO forum members who remember Doris (aka The Orange Hairy One) - well the poor girl passed away yesterday after a severe bought of enteritis - PM test results to confirm the exact cause. DC and I are absolutely devastated, understandably - 9 years of ups and downs (mainly downs!) with the sweetest ever cob ended terribly. The memories will last, raw as it is now.

So so sorry. Lucie X

Doris'Dad

community.webshots.com
Thankyou all for the kind sentiments, it's very much appreciated.

Here is the last photo we took of her:
295738_294969680516254_100000096728838_1281043_1725320045_n.jpg

The Virgin Dubble

Visit site
Absolutely gutted to read this. Doris was one in a million.

One of my happiest memories was of riding her, and laughing at Wilbur trying to ram you into random trees.

I am sure Wilbur was there waiting for her when she closed her eyes for the last time.

Rest in peace Doris, and condolences to you and DC. :(

Doris'Dad

community.webshots.com
Ah thankyou so much for that Dubs - that has made me really smile - the memory of that hack; my girl looking after you and my boy being all very stupid!!

I like the idea that they have met up on the other side, they both went in very similar circumstances and require the sweetest of grazing to make up for the terrible pain.