Forage analysis/bespoke supplements

Magicmillbrook

Visit site
Can anyone recomend a good company for either of the above - I know a few have been mentioned on the various barefoot posts but they are all soooo long and I have already lost the willl to live doing a google search.

I have recently added magnesium to our horses rations and it seems to be having a positive effect so would be interested to find out what our hay and grazing is actualy lacking rather than randomly trying supplements.

itsonlyme

Visit site
Forage plus do forage analysis and sell the minerals.

Progressive Earth don't do the analysis (yet) but do the mineral balancing and sell the minerals (they're also on ebay) :)

cblover

Visit site
I can highly recommend Sarah Braithwaite from Forage Plus. Her advice and support for me and my abscess prone younster has quite simply saved his life! By he was 16 month old, he'd suffered over 20 abscesses and I was on the verge of saying goodbye to him. After contacting Sarah and making several diet and management changes, he's the picture of health and has a future with me. I'm very protective of him and its not been an easy road, but I've learned a huge amount and it worth worth every second. I'd also highly recomment her book Performance Barefoot! Good luck. If I can help any further, please get in touch.