Formally introducing Pippa (the big one) with a BE100 report also positive vibes req!

Rosiefan

Visit site
I can see why you just had to buy her - she's lovely. Well done on the result and 3 cheers for little Rosie too. You definitely have all my 'good luck and stay healthy' vibes going to Houghton with you and Sarnie :)

Supanova

Visit site
Very well done. I absolutely love her, she is gorgeous and looks like she'd make a pure SJer...........so if you ever think of selling her please let me know!!

Lainey123

Visit site
Love Pippa, she does look the business. Re- Pontispool, was there a few weeks ago and although they have a good grass cover it is very hard, i live locally and we had rain yesterday and during the night before. But had a look at my fields and it's still rock hard, have not nearly had enough rain to soften.x

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
Wave at my dad- he's trade stands manager or something similar!! It's pouring rain apparently in Norfolk now- my sister was telling me it's because she's camping up there!

Good luck, and well done- Pippa is very pretty!

That is good news really hope it isn't a wasted trip.

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
She does look lovely, do you think she is a keeper then? :)

May see you at Houghton - not competing but going with a friend - hope it rains but only if I can reproof my coat and boots tomorrow!

I would like to but unless I win the lottery or find a financial sponsor (see the pigs flying ;) ) then I can't afford to keep her long :(

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
Pip is awesome!! Very excited about her, if she can produce that sort of performance with so little work beforehand there's loads to come. You know we'd have loved to be with you at Houghton in person but we'll be there is spirit. See Sarnie's tweeted about her M&S carrots, pleased she knows there are conditions attacted to them!! Well done to Rosie too, she's turning into a little star. You may be skint now but have fantastic trio of girls. (have'nt checked my lottery for last week yet better go and do it now)

Thanks for all your help and support. Let me know if there is any exciting lottery news :D

bigboyrocky

Visit site
she is gorgeous!! i like the shape she makes over a fence, id imagine when they get bigger she gets even better? what are your plans with her? (sorry if youve already mentioned, havent read whole thread!). good luck at houghton!!! :)

Sarah_Jane

Visit site
she is gorgeous!! i like the shape she makes over a fence, id imagine when they get bigger she gets even better? what are your plans with her? (sorry if youve already mentioned, havent read whole thread!). good luck at houghton!!! :)

She seems to have huge scope I do think she can go up the grades. She will have another run or two at BE100 and then go Novice. West Wilts is next.

Gamebird

Visit site
Hi S_J. Quick reply as it's bed time!! She's cracking and I don't think she looks all that big. Best of luck at Houghton. WIll be following your progress so please update your FB etc. if at all possible!