Forum Member Roxana...

Sheep

Visit site
No responses so far to my various badgering on other social networking sites :rolleyes: ;) asked her if she is a member on here. Anyway, boring, no response. She's not been online on the Dutch horsy forum since Boxing Day.

Hi Rhino! Maybe you could show us a pic of your shiny new black horse? :eek::eek::eek:

millreef

Visit site
Went to bed when this was about 8 pages long and woke up for first day of work to find you're all still at it! Perhaps as the tradition in Holland on "second day" is to blow away the spirits that's exactly what happened to our naughty little troll???:rolleyes:

rhino

Visit site
Hi Rhino! Maybe you could show us a pic of your shiny new black horse? :eek::eek::eek:

But I don't have a shiny new black horse :confused: :confused:

I have a grey one
unicorn.jpg

What do you think of him?

CalllyH

Visit site
Ohhh he's just lovely. Does he fly too? I need to go to bed but this is making me laugh alot.

Roxana was last online here on new years eve I think. Just before she was outed. :)

SpruceRI

Visit site
Rats! Rumbled again. Not only has my cover as Roxana been blown, but I am also half Danish and I thought 'hest' (the Danish for horse) was quite an oblique and cunning moniker, but clearly not clever enough for the shrewd HHO brigade!

Have just sat and explained the whole HHO forum to my poor and very long suffering non-horsey husband. He was spared no detail - how the site works, the very useful valerian/calmer info I have found, and I finished it off by the intriguing Roxana saga. My husband has now run away into the sitting room. I don't understand why he is not as gripped by this forum as I am ;)

Just to make your HHO viewing complete, you should read one of the threads on what one should wear.... will keep you entertained for hours. ;) Try this one: http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=497253&page=81&highlight=underwear

Welcome to the forum :)

CalllyH

Visit site
Oh no I'd been ignoring that riding clothes for men thread as it looked a boring title. I had no idea it had got interesting. Why have I opened it now!

Shantara

Visit site
Not read much of this thread and I have no idea what's going on really...but I've been impersonated on the internet and it's really creepy D:
It was on deviantART...two things let them down. My real name is not Annie and I don't live in Poland, everything else was there, though :O
..not 19 either!!

I can see why someone would want to say they own that horse...but who the hell would want to be me?! They stole my rubbish art :( I have much better!
http://sexyember123.deviantart.com/ Even got my photo on there :( creepy!!

PucciNPoni

Visit site
Rats! Rumbled again. Not only has my cover as Roxana been blown, but I am also half Danish and I thought 'hest' (the Danish for horse) was quite an oblique and cunning moniker, but clearly not clever enough for the shrewd HHO brigade!

Have just sat and explained the whole HHO forum to my poor and very long suffering non-horsey husband. He was spared no detail - how the site works, the very useful valerian/calmer info I have found, and I finished it off by the intriguing Roxana saga. My husband has now run away into the sitting room. I don't understand why he is not as gripped by this forum as I am ;)

LOL, by the time yo're done with him he'll be beggin for the calmer you just acquired!

LizzieJ

Visit site
Yes, it was a fake nasty rta that has made everyone much more suspicious and I don't remember the fake death getting very far off the ground.

mik

Visit site
http://www.youtube.com/user/sendero2004/feed

Dunno if that's been posted yet.

Love the horse, whoever he belongs to!

Guardadamas is the horse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBFVeBSYCwQ was competing here at montenmedio in the moonlight dressage tour in 2009. He is from the stud mentioned above.
http://www.dehesacabezarubia.com/in...&catid=94:ultimas-noticias&Itemid=108&lang=en
http://www.dehesacabezarubia.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=83&Itemid=149&lang=en here he is.
http://mobile.casttv.com/video/nyhbk7/guardadamas-de-dehesa-de-cabeza-rubia-video
She doesn't say his breeding or the yeguada does she?

Last edited:

ace87

Visit site
Popped on to HHO this mornign to have a quick browse.... has taken me allll morning to get up to speed!
Blinkin' 'Eck!
Now need to lie down feeling V dizzy and brain about to explode. Someone do a summary thread once the HHO branch of the CID have exhausted their investigations :D

Visit site
wow this is a thread and a half .. I went right back to the original Billy Elliot and worked forwards.. took forever. However this does seem to set my professional life's alarm bells ringing, this seems to be more than just a schoolgirl prank / fantasy land. there is a real hint towards Stolen Identity, and Copyright breach. Just because its not proven yet that there was any financial gain being made does not mean that this is part of an elaborate hoax preparing history and gravitas to this person. It may also not be a female or one person. Has anyone checked out the professional photographers' sites and contacted them ? Firstly they will know who the original work was done for and secondly probably very interested in the copyright breach. I dont think the fact that someone has only professional pics is an indicator of a troll but then the whole story of the pics are backed up by inconsitencies and there arent many Professionals that have the date on their camera's set incorrectly (ref age of said horse!) and interestingly not posting back defending themselves. Very clever and I bet there are many many ipd addresses and the only thing in Nl is their bank account or will kiss a decaying bear's derriere.

flower08

Visit site
Popped on to HHO this mornign to have a quick browse.... has taken me allll morning to get up to speed!
Blinkin' 'Eck!
Now need to lie down feeling V dizzy and brain about to explode. Someone do a summary thread once the HHO branch of the CID have exhausted their investigations :D

^^^^^^^^^
this :D:D:D

Sheep

Visit site
Okay just noticed something that definitely, 100% confirms that 'our' Roxana is a dirty rotten liar- in the 'Meet my PRE..' thread, she claims to have had him since he was two and half. We know from previous digging that Kathleen van Winden had him as recently as 2009 when he would've been 4 or 5.