[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Icon is yours? Ahhhhh - he is super.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another Icon fan here - he's gorgeous!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

cool.gif

Awwwh! Thanks Guys...hes getting quite a fan club coming to various events, have a list of people wanting to know where hes at next! Most of them are gelding owners!! Haha!
tongue.gif

Boss; Reguila looks a nice boy! Is he doing any equitation here?? Its European Championships at Hartpury at end of the month...wanted to have go at it earlier on this year but ran out of time which was a shame,,,something am definetly going to try in the future though!!

Damien

Visit site
Mollymurphy......... she was advertised on sporthorses but she was sold via the Scothorse adds the day I updated her pics from powder puff blonde to dark palomino.
wink.gif

On the stallions front, we own two stallions Umenno, Wellington x Samber x Enfant De Normandie 53% blood, now six, chestnut tobiano, KWPN Reg, currently in Switzerland competing with Dutch International showjumper Rudi Wallerbosch and doing well, qualified for the six year old national championships this year following consistant results in competition since the age of three in a variety of County sports horse classes and BSJA up to Newcomers as a four year old in 2005 whilst resident in Scotland, and winning a few five year old classes under showjump rider Jo Storrie in 2006 in England, consistantly siring 1st premium colts.

Our second, McJonnas, is a cremello Czechoslovakian warmblood, some very interesting bloodlines and is producing some very smart foals, started BSJA this year and will probably go to Ireland later in the year to restart his work.

For the future we have the young Amoureux by Saros Van'T Gestelhof x Krack C and not currently at public stud.

Damien

Visit site
Bossanova love your Lustano, my dear freind Sylvia Loch first introduced me to the breed and have to say I am a fan, what a lovely modern stamp!

sallyf

Visit site
Two TB stallions at the moment.
High Tension flat winning son of Sadlers Wells and my little chap Groomsbridge May I son of my Grade B jumping mare Enamour.