Fouganza mesh training jodhpurs - any good?

autumn7

Visit site
Desperate for some easy wear cool, summer weight jods for long hacks, general pleasure riding on hot days and whilst googling I came across these.
Does anyone own a pair and if so, would you recommend? How is the sizing? true to size? on small side so order up? etc.
Details welcome!

benz

Visit site
I have these and I love them! I would say they are true to size. I used them while riding in temps up to 40degrees, im not sure I'll be wearing them much in UK :)

2ndtimearound

Visit site
I have a couple of pairs of these and love them. As well as being cool they are quick drying, so good if you get caught in the rain (once came back from a ride soaked to the skin on my top half, but my legs in these jodhs had already dried). Personally I find them slightly larger than some other brands, but they are consistent with my other fouganza jodhs.

LittleGinger

Visit site
I love Fouganza breeches. I have several pairs as I thought they were so cheap I may as well stock up! Was also expecting to need to replace them very quickly but they've been brilliant and I was really pleasantly surprised. They're not as nice as my HKM ones, but I do think they're actually better than my Animos...

Last edited:

autumn7

Visit site
Wow, great recommendations, thanks so much everyone, so glad I posted! I admit it's a brand that I've not come across so I was sceptical, especially at that price. I am about to place an order for the grey mesh jods, look just the job.

And benz - riding in 40 degrees....RESPECT!!! Can't bear the heat, 16 deg and above is a scorcher for me, sad that I am!

benz

Visit site
There is a small patch of mesh on the outside of the thigh but they are mostly not mesh for sure!

I have the pink and grey ones, and I rode in them almost every day for 3 months for two summers. I thought they would easily tear on branches and stuff but actually they have lasted really well and there is just a teeny hole appeared recently. Not bad though for 6 months of wear!

Riding in that heat not fun I can assure you! I actually much prefer it here, mid twenties is perfect :)