Found a photo

Equi

Visit site
That I have never seen before! It is my first pony from over 20 years ago and I was sad I didn’t have many photos of him and none of him just alone (I have a few bad ones of me on him) Bought off a not too reliable person who said he was 10, I was a kid I didn’t know any better turned out he was more like 30 lol but for a year he gave me the best life ever roaming the countryside with a saddle pack until he retired then he lived his days out in this field. Judging by the look of the field (and him) this prob wasn’t too long before he died as I remember it being spring. Poor boy had cancer toward the end.

Attachments

• 22AD5B13-78EC-4C36-ACE2-B594B038540E.jpeg
    22AD5B13-78EC-4C36-ACE2-B594B038540E.jpeg
    150.2 KB · Views: 57

Visit site
How lovely to find an unexpected reminder of him! I bet it’s made your day.

One for the mantelpiece of happy memories ?

Equi

Visit site
What a lovely pony, he just screams 'love me' I bet you have the loveliest memories of him, he looks like every little riders dream ?
I dont remember him being particularly loving tbh! But he was never nasty, a proper kids pony in that he would do anything you asked of him even if he was not capable (so the part where the seller said he would jump a 15ft hedge if you asked him was somewhat true lol) when my friend got a pony too we literally would meet up at say 10am, hack the world, stop for lunch and let the horses fly graze, then set off back home. Probably seen about three cars. Those really were the days.