Found Candy the shetland pony ! Very interesting !

jb4

Visit site
Please go to the following website ,shetland-pony.com and also note that another shetland pony was stolen tuesday night But was found on a site weds morning a few miles down the Rd so wasnt reported as such (Only to the shetland crowd in the area )Please read the write up on the above site and please give feed back.

foxviewstud

www.foxviewstud.co.uk
great that the owner got the pony back but not that she had to pay to get her own animal back, with reguard to passports it does make you wonder why to bother paying out all the money to make sure you are above board, i went to a horse sale recently where 2youngsters were put through with NO passport and the auctioner made a point of saying they didnt and the new owner would have to wait to have pony til it was passported or they could take with out passport but keep it quiet. and being that at the sale there were various dealers known for selling stolen animals buying and selling animals its appalling

carys220

Visit site
Well I found out recently that some auctioneers have people on site to issue passports - meaning you can take a horse there without one and sell it with it's new one! Crazy!

carys220

Visit site
I suppose time was of the element in this situation but years ago, when my pony was 'stolen whilst on loan', well she was abandoned at a livery yard after the loanee had told the YO that the pony was hers, anyway - our vet said that if needs be he would happily identify the pony from the notes he had written on her immunisation chart(days before passports), would the vet have not done that in this case? Did I just have a nice vet?