Found - elderly brindle greyhound bitch, Newent, Gloucesershire

{97702}

Visit site
Just thought I would post on here, you never know who is reading - an elderly brindle greyhound bitch has been found in Newent, Gloucestershire. She is not micro-chipped, and there are no reports on DogsLost or local Facebook pages. I've contacted GRWE locally, and will speak to local vets and dog warden in the morning - she is in safe hands at the moment.

No, I really cannot have another one.....:) We must find the poor thing's owner and get her home!

{97702}

Visit site
My thoughts exactly :) :) The oldies are always the ones that get to me most, I am trying SO hard to resist the temptation..... she has been taken to my vets as it happens, who will keep her for now, I need to ring them tomorrow anyway so I will ask them how she is getting on.

{97702}

Visit site
Well after rushing around this morning and sourcing a place for her with Greyhound Rescue West of England's rehoming people, it looks like her owners have been found :D :D :D

Just hope they get a severe lecture on looking after their dog properly in the future......:mad: