Freaky - horse reading from animal communicator - Long One..

fizz-tally

Visit site
sure this is the girl i got to do mine on ihdg, she is really nice.

last bit made me cry,poor girl
crazy.gif

seza

Visit site
This was the saddest thing I had read in ages. Maybe we think we know best for our horses but in reality we ruin their lives. It must be very hard for you at the moment and I really admire you for posting this.

allijudd

Visit site
see what she has written already about rowan in my post later on...im really interested to hear what she says..

with what has been happening with rowan and me i think that the person who had on loan before did some not very pleasant things to him and i would be eager to find out what they are...also i would like to find out exactly how muh schooling he has had and how far i can push him...

i cant wait for my reading.....

Ferdinase514

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

i cant wait for my reading.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Me neither and I am usually so sceptical about anything like this. Have tried to find out Finni's history and got nowhere so will be very interesting.

MrsMagoo

Visit site
I posted the picture I sent her further up the post - u can see its not a particulaly great pic, shows no background or yard and is not that close up....The bit that got me was her saying about the fields being changed and dug up, how else would she know that as it was the my old yard and not where that pic was from
smile.gif

Vicki1986

Visit site
im very sceptical about things like this, yet also very curious. i would like to know some more of my ponies past but not sure i want to spend £25 to email a lady a picture when she may not say anything relevant back?? but everything you have said above has really changed my mind and i may consider it more now
wink.gif

Emily99

Visit site
Ditto Vicki...

Has anyone else recieved their readings? £25 is quite a lot to me at the moment but if it'll help my horse in the lng run i'd love to have one done, as i knoe very little about his handling etc when he was in Belgium which could explain alot of his behaviour.

Kelly1982

Visit site
I keep umming and arring too!!

Really interested as my mare has taken a long time to settle so would like to know what is upsetting her (although she is no where near as bad now).

Bit skint at the mo though and £25 is a weeks worth of petrol LOL