Category: Pets & Supplies Photo for ad 68938
Advert No: 68938
Posted: 09/01/2012
Hants
Send an Email to the advertiser
Web Site:

Description
Rocky is looking for his forever home where he can get the love, attention and
exercise he so deserves. He has come back to me (as the breeder I have his mum and
brother) after his previous owners left him outside in a shed as they did not have
time for him.
He is a stunning 19 month old entire male Doberman, with some manners and basic
obedience skills. He is willing to learn, very friendly, good with other dogs and
children and very loyal once he gets to know you. He can be a bit aloof and bargy to
start with but this is all just for show, all he wants is a lap to cuddle up on and a
routine!
He is currently being kennelled outside however has also been inside the house. He is
very strong on the lead (now using a halti collar which is addressing this issue) but
does have a recall.
Up to date on vaccinations,micro chipped and KC Registered (with papers). Comes with
crate, leads, papers etc.
Free to good home. Please e-mail if interested or require more info.

No Canvassers Please

If anyone can offer him a home I 'd suggest going on to
NFED site and you can email breeder direct.

Dobiegirl

Visit site
19 month entire male is going to be a challenge, I hope they only rehome to experienced home as they have quite a dog on their hands. Its a bit worrying he is going off with his papers which to me opens up the possibility someone will breed from him. I may email the breeder and suggest they hand him on to one of the breed rescues and I dont like the thought of him being kept outside. At the moment it is mild but Dobes are not meant to live outside because of their short coat.

BBH

Visit site
Am pleased.

TBH I thought a caring breeder would have had him neutered to stand a better chance of finding a home. Such a shame for a young dog in his prime to be homeless.

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Thanks for highlighting it and I hope they take on board what I said, the breed rescue will probabley neuter him but he wont go out with papers.

I will post on here if I get a reply.

Chestnuttymare

www.ipcmedia.com
dobiegirl - well done love. I assume it is a 'pet breeder' rather than a bone fide breeder. They should really have had him neutered to give him the best chance. I hope they do what you suggest. I can't imagine cara being outside, she would be so miserable. She get's double rugged when its cold lol. Hopefully the kennel is heated.

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Ive rung the breed rescue closest Dobermannsinneed and spoke to a lovely lady there she said if I post on the site she will be happy to help even though she has a waiting list of dogs to come in. She was very angry at the breeder for posting this dog free to good home as she thought he would be a good candidate for dog fighters. The least the breeder could do would be to neuter him and as for it being good with other dogs when its lived in a shed should be taken with a pinch of salt.

At the moment I cant access my emails but will keep you posted. I would so love this dog he looks a lot like my dog who sadly died Fred. I could manage him with my 2 Dobes who have lovely temperments but not with the LH puppy.

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Ive heard back from the breeder and she has told me all the rescues are full, I have given her the details of Dobermanns In Need.

The breeder and I imagine she is a small breeder said he was sold as having to be neutered and this wasnt done and he was being neglected hence her having him back. I have suggested having him neutered prior to rehoming to give him the best possible chance and not paving the way for someone to make money out of him and adding to the growing dogs in rescue. The breeder said she has had Dobes all her life and is very experienced and deals with aggressive dogs all the time. She said he will only go to a 5* home which she will vet. I only hope she is more thorough this time.

I will repost if I get an answer but am not hopeful.

BBH

Visit site
Its so sad really he looks a lovely boy.

I hope this is a wakeup call that she needs to be more careful who she sells her pups to.

Its about time something was done with these breeders who just churn out pups without decent homes at the ready.