Free pest control - stop lame horses and barn damage

RugbyPete

Visit site
Read here first: http://www.themodernapprentice.com/horsehawk.htm

Good afternoon,

As a keen Air Rifle shooter, I am now looking, with the odd help from another shooting club member, to hunt game and vermin, helping out the farming/horse community at the same time.

If anyone is looking to control rabbits or other pests on their land, but does not have the time to do it all themselves (hey you gotta make a living right!) then I'd love to hear from you. This includes small animals making dangerous holes that can damage you and your horse and pigeons in your barns. I dont make profit, or sell anything, some may call it charity
smile.gif

I can cover the Midlands/Warwickshire area, the contract will be of a relaxed fashion, but for your peace of mind:

1) We only shoot using legal, full power, accurate air rifles and scopes.
2) Operate a 'One shot, quick kill' policy at all times
3) Have insurance of £2million each. Protecting you and us.
4) Game license (when shooting game only, pests don't require this)
5) Set out before hand, all shooting terms (signed contract)such as respect to set boundaries, crops, and livestock plus any other terms set by you (shooting times, length of shooting rights, etc.)

This is all obviously free of charge

I am also an IT support engineer by day, so if i can be of service in that department I'm more than happy to help out when I'm over your way

Thanks

Pete

RugbyPete

Visit site
None-profit, lending a hand really. I'm not going to pay aswell as offer a free service!

Admins, surely you agree? Any free help is welcomed help?

Tia

Visit site
LOL!! I like your style!
wink.gif

Someone will likely take your details before the post is deleted ....
grin.gif
Not me though, I'm too far away.

ihatework

Visit site
Some people on this forum are such spoilsports!
I reckon you should get some takers, too far for me and we (thankfully) don't have much of a problems.
Happy shooting.

L

lilym

surely if it's a free service admin won't mind too much?? unless they have pest control section in the classifieds???

ciderminx

photobucket.com
[ QUOTE ]
Quit advertising RugbyPete. Get your cheap thrills from killing elsewhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

Taking it a bit too seriously i think, and people who shoot seriously like this don't get 'cheap thrills' from it.
Once again, a new member comes along, slips up and is immediately alienated by some people. Is it in the rules that people have to stop being civil to newbies when they make a mistake? sheesh, this place never ceases to amaze me.

RugbyPete

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Pete, don't suppose you use Barby's rifle range/shooting ground do you?

[/ QUOTE ]

soon to be yeah. Hope to pick up some more contacts there also.

Thistle

Visit site
I cannot believe the petty minded ness of some people on this board.

Rabbits, pigeons etc are a nuisance and a problem, this guy if offering to get rid for free and the 'forum police' have pounced.

ciderminx

photobucket.com
Barby is a nice shooting ground / rifle range, you could probably put an ad up there pete. Once you know them, there's some really nice people there.
ISH_mad i guess you go to rugby shows a bit then? i don't, but sometimes go to watch.

Weezy

Visit site
This is NOT advertising as far as I am concerned - someone is offering free service to rid people of pests - I applaude him!

I have some REALLY annoying pigeons around my house that crap all over the cars - wish you could come shoot them, but I fear the village would be up in arms!

ISHmad

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
ISH_mad i guess you go to rugby shows a bit then? i don't, but sometimes go to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only to watch sometimes. Not brave enough to enter any shows!

RugbyPete

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
This is NOT advertising as far as I am concerned - someone is offering free service to rid people of pests - I applaude him!

I have some REALLY annoying pigeons around my house that crap all over the cars - wish you could come shoot them, but I fear the village would be up in arms!

[/ QUOTE ]

beauty of air rifles, fairly quiet and discreet
wink.gif

3am, no-one would know, although you'd have less crap on your cars
laugh.gif

RugbyPete

Visit site
If anyone can get the word elsewhere, please do. I have put ads in the local papers and had some interest already from here, but the more locations the better, and the more I can help out of course!

And wow these threads dissappear from the forum quickly, I found this on page 7!