Free pony

_daisy_

Visit site
does anyone want a free pony?
pony in question:
pros:
full papered 100% pure blood, full up 14.2hh, 5yo Haflinger

cons:
has a nasty habit of appearing when you least expect it, upsetting the horses in the stable and chews bridles/saddles when you are tacking another horse up :mad:

this owner is not impressed with the newly acquired pony, and I thought she was supposed to be a darling ;):p:D

so who fancies paying the postage?

lachlanandmarcus

Visit site
but you gotta love em....
P1010407.jpg

bugbee717

Visit site
mine can remove his headcollar and bridle himself, he cant quite do his saddle yet. one day though I am sure he will.
He can get out of any field dispite being the size of a bus. if he does not wanna do some thing he wont.

oh and not forgetting he will spook at anything in sight.

I love him so and would have lots more, you just have to know how to handle them.

they may look like dopes on a rope but they are not.

100 stone of haffy is not something to mess with

_daisy_

Visit site
bugbee, yeah i too forgot to mention she likes to escape through the fencing if she realises its not on - it hurts her too much when its on like it is at the moment, her favourite trick was sticking her head and anything that had fur into the burdock plants so they were everywhere and took me forever to get them out - didnt help that she had a problem with being touched :(
im with you about 100st of Haffy isnt tpo be messed with
but how could you stay mad at this cutey?
S1030600.jpg

_daisy_

Visit site
you sure you want her L? dont think shell make a fantastic eventer - more a show pony lol (or thats what my stupid neighbours think she is! know youll laugh at that lol)

cbmcts

Visit site
You've forgotten to mention the tendancy to expect ALL food within a 2 mile radius to be theres.....and the infamous haffy sense of humour that always involves their owner getting wet or muddy (or both!)

Mine doesn't go through fences - he just opens the gate and lets everyone out or if you're mean enough to tie the gate up, he removes the electric fence posts by the top so the fence falls over - no shock then ;). He also unties himself, mugs anyone with a carrier bag, can open bolts and the long gate handles.....

In fact, forget the postage, there are days when I'd deliver him for free :)

lachlanandmarcus

Visit site
Love the idea of the picking up the electric posts and plucking them out of the ground, but only cos mine hasnt worked that one out yet.
I love their loving cheeky talkative ways, the nibbling of all hair toggles and hats, the complete fixation with food and ability to leave the field looking like the sheep have been on it for a year, the conviction that jogging along for 5 miles really is the walk I asked for and lots of other things....
The only annoying thing is my failure so far to persuade her to go through streams where the water is either muddy or fast flowing, even getting off and leading. Apart from that perfect, no shoes, cheap to feed and the horse of a lifetime. And me and my RI backed her which makes it even better.
So if yours is spare theres always room for orangeness here!
Morwennasphotos-Angelasleavingdo-2.jpg