Free Pony...

Kadastorm

Visit site
Free to anyone who is stupid enough to want him:

17hh, warmblood stallion in a 13.2hh, New Forest geldings body. He has wonderful paces and a good scopey jump when he is sound (which is never).

Hacks alone (when sound) but its his way or you can hit the road-literally. Any other way is better than the way you want to go according to him. Great in fast moving traffic, bikes, loose dogs, tractors etc - but the kerb or a road marking or a drain, or the grey pony in the field - is obviously going to kill you.

Lives in, or out for 5 minutes, before wanting to come back in. His favourite thing to do is escape his field until you fence it off too well. Then he will charge around like a complete loon and do even more damage to his legs whilst trashing your field.

He is absolutely filthy in the stable so if you enjoy spending hours mucking out and spending alot of money on bedding, he is the horse for you!

He is a good doer so may be good for burgers, lasagnes, kebabs etc....

Dunlin

Visit site
He looks delicious!

Sorry I meant lovely... he looks like a lovely handsome chap :D

You started talking about lasagne and I haven't eaten all day, it's probably the wrong time to use the term "I'm so hungry I could eat a....."

cambrica

Visit site
Just seen your photobucket.... Love the way he jumps the invisible top pole :D
I'd have him in a second - he looks just like the NF pony I had as a child, upto when I was 30!

Kadastorm

Visit site
haha, yes he always saw an invisible top pole, he just couldn't understand why the kids couldn't and his jumps always took them by surprise :D

Don't know if he will ever be sound enough to jump again, at the moment, with his antics its a no...
but he is happily being a recluse in his stable today after half an hour of ridden walking this morning.

Im going to call the vet tomorrow and see whether he thinks I should box rest and ride twice a day with a bit of turnout while I muck out to keep him sane. The pony just doesn't help himself.