free standing multi saddle rack

Cassy

Visit site
I am looking for a metal free standing saddle rack to hold 4 saddles. I cant fix into the wall so it must stand on the floor. The shires one which is advertised on e bay is no longer available. Our friends in america seem to have lots for sale which is not much good to me in the uk. Can anyone help please as my saddles are getting spoilt sitting on the tack room floor.

Shay

Visit site
We built our own. But you do need a handy OH. Like you I can't find anything on the internet - you could try contacting shires direct to see if they can source that spiral one in the UK? Alternatively - do you have space for multiple single racks?

marmalade76

Visit site
I don't know about metal ones but it would be easy enough to find a wooden one. There someone local to me who will make them to order whatever style ir size you like, surely there's a handy chippy in your area too :)

becca1305

Visit site
Some tack shops have freestanding ones for saddle displays. If you have one near you could you ask where they got them from? :). Otherwise I'd imagine your best bet is to have one made.