Free to any home.......

{97702}

Visit site
George - Small extremely noisy terrier who I think has spent all bloody day barking consistently through my work video conferencing meetings ???

Millie - smallish hyperactive lurcher who has spent all day having very VERY loud growly games with tiny terrier puppy ?

Marty - usually well behaved greyhound who chose today to wind the whole pack up and demand lunch (accompanied by vocal demands) at 11.30am ?

Ace - clearly he is also delighted that he is OK, he spent the whole day bouncing up and down excitedly in my line of vision saying ‘can we go for a walk now? Can we go for a walk now? I’m better really!’ ?

Colin - adorably cute terrier puppy who is determined to chew everything in the house EXCEPT the multiple assorted puppy toys I have bought for him ?

Of course I adore them all really (and no, I’m not giving any of them away ?) but it has been really busy at work today and the gang have not been helpful lol! Don’t I Know They Are More Important And I Should Give Them My Undivided Attention Now!!!!

but then sometimes I see this:
EFAB8CCB-422B-4A33-A86A-A07AB4D4C7B3.jpeg1AB3A2C4-2763-47B3-A4B8-99F21109CF45.jpeg

{97702}

Visit site
I messaged Colin’s breeder tonight to say that I think Colin is probably the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life ? We have settled into a routine each evening where George sleeps alongside me on the sofa/chair and Colin sleeps on my lap..... fortunately the hounds have never been lap dogs!..... I am so lucky to have them all, despite wanting very much to give them away earlier ?

I only started my current job a few weeks ago, my HR colleagues and my lovely area operational managers are already accustomed to my dogs accompanying my video conferencing meetings ????

FinnishLapphund

There's no cow on the ice
Visit site
Crap, you got my hopes up. I started to consider how much/little I have on my account, and what importing a dog from UK would cost.

I was hoping for George, Marty, or Ace, because I don't do dogs smarter than myself (sorry Millie), and presumed it would already be a long queue for Colin. Not deterred by the thought of George only loving you, because I have a secret weapon in my house.

My mum. Dogs scared of people, dogs who bites people, cats who hates people, put them with my mum, and they fall for her. I'm a little bit jealous about that ability.

Oh well, at least you shared those two absolutely gorgeously, adorable photos.

{97702}

Visit site
The photo of George and Colin is adorable. What happened to the collar Colin is wearing? Not sure if it is predogified or if Millie redesigned it when playing with Colin!

I have been wondering the same thing myself about the collar for a couple of days now! One minute it was brand new and fine..... then I looked down and it was disheveled and interesting ? I’m not sure whether Colin has scratched at it, Millie has attacked it or a combination of both ? - hopefully it won’t be too long before he grows into his smart rolled leather collar which should be a bit stronger and more resilient ?

MrsMozart

Just passing through...
Visit site
Silence truly is golden.... as soon as I finished work and came to sit with them, they all promptly fell asleep quite happily ???

They were tired! Had had a busy day ???

I did have a momentary wonder when I saw the title, but I'm not sure even D's forgiving nature could cope with another one. Unless of course it was an emergency... ??

{97702}

Visit site
Lev, please could you share your secrets on how you've managed to get George to share his bed?!

Also i'm off all week next week so very willing to come and take one off your hands :D

I have to admit George regularly growls and snaps at Colin (not really surprising when you have a little whirling dervish jumping up and down in your face!) and isn’t very tolerant of him at all - but he has got used to ‘quiet Colin’ and will let him sleep alongside him! It is so sweet and also means I can keep an eye on them both ?

The hounds have never been this much trouble I swear ??