Free to good home

Hormonal Filly

Visit site
Does it drive anyone else mad seeing these posts or similar?

'Free to good home, gelding who is aggressive he can't be ridden and has something wrong with his leg as well. He is dangerous, bites and kicks and can't be turned out in company. 2 vets have recommended to put him to sleep but I can't do it cus hes 8 and still young. please help.'

'24yr old mare, free to good home as shes done her suspensory ligament and I don't have the time to bring her back into work.'

'project free to good home, hes a 14yr old gelding but can't be ridden or worked anymore, be a good project for someone'

(project, what the hell?!)

Grrr.. poor horses. I'd be worried they'd end up in the wrong hands which is why my mare was put to sleep at 9.

meleeka

Visit site

Attachments

• 0A263765-52E5-4F51-9784-0590F74324C4.jpeg
    0A263765-52E5-4F51-9784-0590F74324C4.jpeg
    94.6 KB · Views: 44

JFTDWS

Visit site
Apologies, I have not seen it or I would not of posted!

There's always room here for another person complaining about these posts. There is no end to my disappointment in the human race when I see them. You used that horse, and all its generosity and kindness when it was young and fit, and now you're just discarding it, like a worthless piece of junk. Poor, poor animals.

Roasted Chestnuts

Visit site
I feel sorry for those horses. They deserve better than being passed on. I swore my boy would end with me and he did. I have all the plans in the world that my wee guy will as well but that’s potentially 20yrs I need to account for into the future so I hope that it’s the case that he does

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
There is a whole thread on those sorts of posts. sadly its so expensive to pts people just try and wriggle out of it. People need to stand up to their responsibility.
it cost me £150 for the hunt to come to my yard for my old mare, the huntsman was really quiet and careful and she went chewing a carrot,,,,,,it wouldnt have mattered how much it was, i could never let an old horse go to an unknown fate. if an owner cant afford to PTS they shouldnt have a horse...