Freedom Holistic/Mondial Industries Supreme saddles, anyone know

Rowreach

👀
Visit site
where I can find any proper information on these saddles? The website is useless for information, as are the suppliers. Why would anyone spend the best part of £2k on a saddle when they don't tell you anything about it?

It's mainly curiosity on my part as I am not planning on buying one, but I have been stumped (as has Google) at finding out much about them. Anybody know anything please?:)

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
I used to have a Mondial semi flex saddle but sold it 5 years ago for £1600, I think. I regret selling it as it was a great saddle with gorgeous leather. It was fitted by Kay Humpries and was definitely worth the money.

Dizzle

Visit site
Is the semiflex treeless? I can only find good things about them online but I don't understand if people are talking about the treed or the treeless if indeed there is a treed?

I don't want to pay for something I can't re-sell if it doesn't fit my mare!

Oliver12

Visit site
I had the same frustration when I had the opportunity of buying one second hand. It was several years ago now but I think Norton and Newby and Better Saddles gave me the most information I've ever seen regarding these saddles.