Freelance groom needed - Alfreton area

case895

Visit site
Anyone know of one who could provide holiday cover for our annual Olympia visit? Tried the only three I know and two have stopped and the other is booked up.

Gargine

New User
Visit site
Have you sorted this? I may be able to help with some of it dependant on when you are going. If not this time let me know and I can get my details to you for next time. Regards Caroline the Horse Nanny ( not sure if we can out phone numbers and email addresses here? )

case895

Visit site
Sorry only just seen this. Got someone sorted thanks, but will bear in mind that there is someone else if needed in the future for holidays or work trips away.

Gargine

New User
Visit site
That’s great, glad you’re all sorted. I do holiday/illness/injury cover, short notice when people are stuck, part time/adhoc etc so if plan B ever fails please do get in touch. I also know of a few other grooms so if I can’t help I can probably at least point you towards some one who may be able to. Have a fab time at Olympia.

case895

Visit site
There should be a market for your services in this area given that I tried 6 people before I found someone available. I used Elite for 2 long stints when I was recovering from an injury/surgery, but they have ceased trading.

There is no obvious way to find freelance grooms. I tried the britishgrooms.ork.uk, but 2 I tried on there did not reply (no idea how old the adverts are).