From Facebook, anyone vaguely Guildford area who could help?

kerilli

Visit site
I'm not sure if this is 100% genuine but if anyone is near there it would be worth a call I think...
**** URGENT APPEAL****
Please pass this round, after the death of a friend who owned a riding school/ex racehorse yard the horses are now due to be put to sleep , we have homed some and sadly the yard is now sold so there is no chance if them staying whilst homes are slowly found, if anyone is looking for a nice riding horse or a companion PLEASE PLEASE call me today as i have managed to get a few days reprieve to try and home the remaining horses, there are allsorts, from oldies that deserve a happy retirement to young rideable horses that can hack , jump , event.
These are not rubbish they are worth good money but if you can offer any a home you will not be charged, the yard is in Ewurst (GU6) my number is 07762628391 - NO TIME WASTERS OR HOOF KICKERS PLEASE THESE HORSES DON'T HAVE TIME. Thank you for reading and please pass this far and wide so we can try and home these horses instead of seeing them fall one by one x x

Anyone?

annaellie

Visit site
I've just seen this, am looking for a 15.2 + for hacking and dressage. I really need a horse ASAP as my other new boy is on his own and I hate horses on there own.