Frozen water buckets would these work?

Keltic

Visit site

Keltic

Visit site
I didnt know that about water?!! These are hard plastic discs they dont need boiling? you microwave them.
Hmm off to think of something else that might work!

wipeout

Visit site
We use them at work, I would be extremely surprised if they would stop a bucket freezing. I don't know for definite but I *think* they are filled with gel. I would imagine it would freeze too.

wipeout

Visit site
I think technically it can freeze faster but it doesn't always. It's one of those scientific strange phenomena thingies, it depends on various factors. Apparently!

WelshD

Visit site
I dont have horses but I do have rhea who drink from a bucket. The Snugglesafes do not freeze. I put one in the bottom of a feed bucket, put a normal bucket of water on top of it then fill the gap between the two buckets with straw to add extra insulation and keep the taller bucket upright, it works quite well

I was worried about actually putting the snugglesafe in the water in case the covering contained any nasty chemicals that could leech out, but then I am paranoid!

Spudlet

Visit site
If the buckets are sitting on the ground, try raising them up, maybe on bricks? And try putting straw around them as insulation?