Frustra II

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
The link I shared has details on the stud book and reg numbers. I think your next step is to contact the studbook with the details and ask for a copy of the certificate. I would expect that to be a chargeable service.

ludoagten

Visit site
I've "whattsapped" them (05 Oct) and asked a picture. They replied (6 Oct) they didn't have pictures. Then I asked them the official description because I had found two different pictures. On that they send me a screen-picture of Rimondo. So I asked if the picture matched the official description. THEY DID NOT RESPOND YET.

ludoagten

Visit site
Jezus, people who have the stallionreports of that time can help me. In these reports the color and markings are mentionned, with result of the pullings, the width of the steps and other things that were inspected in those days. I'm not an imbicil.

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
OK. I went and looked at the OP's older posts and found this.

Belgian horsesupporter, BWP-er. My intrest in horses began around 1970. Around 1975 I became interested in pedigrees. Since some years it became a hobby to assist in correcting pedigrees and I joined the Team of SporthorseData. This intrest also helped in bringing some stallions to the BWP. I love this hobby.

Having looked at the two links on this thread RE Frustra II, the photos don't show the same horse. So you are trying to find out which is the correct photo (if indeed either is correct)?

Frusta-II-HERO.jpg

58f3087c26dfc-th.jpg

I think it would have been helpful if you had made your first post clearer, so we could understand what you were trying to do. Please do try to be more polite when you post, it really does matter as people will be more inclined to help you (if they can).

ludoagten

Visit site
Yes, I'm trying to find out which is the correct photo (if indeed either is correct).
I have no idea where I was not polite in my post?
Why should someone, interested in this forum, be less inclined to help another on this forum?

Where on earth is this going to?

I'm just trying to find the right picture on that stallion if it is on the web (being questionned myself on this by someone else)

View

Visit site
Jezus, people who have the stallionreports of that time can help me. In these reports the color and markings are mentionned, with result of the pullings, the width of the steps and other things that were inspected in those days. I'm not an imbicil.

Unfortunately, whether or not you intended it to be, this post came across as being brusque and that you felt that people should help you, that of course someone reading this thread must have the information that you seek.

Some times we are too close to a task to realise how our words may be perceived - that’s when drafting something and then coming back to it next morning with a chance to read it and revise it can be so useful

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
Visit site
With the written word it is very easy for the 'tone' to be lost when it is read by the reader. So very short and to the point sentences - especially when they are a request and there is no please or thank you - can come across as an order or a demand.

So post 4 is an example of coming across as being very impatient and actually downright rude, especially with the multiple question marks. Post 8 reads as though you are actually cross with the forum members because they haven't provided the information you want yet.

You may be writing the exact information that you want to convey, but it does need to be presented in a way that doesn't put people off from helping you. I hope that makes sense and that this is a helpful explanation for you.

Good luck with your research, I hope you find the correct photo for the horse. :)