Fry's... anyone been?

_jetset_

Visit site
Has anyone done any BD here?

I have just booked in for a competition and never been before
blush.gif

Booboos

Visit site
It's very nice. Parking on grass but there is loads of space. Warm up in large outdoors or indoors arena (look out for the indoors, many people don't realise it is available and the outdoors can get busy). Tests on outdoors arenas, all very good surfaces and it all seems to be quite horse friendly - at least my spooky chap was always settled there.

_jetset_

Visit site
Thank you... good to know the surfaces are good as this mare had PSD so I like making sure the surfaces are ok for her
smile.gif

My mare can be a bit spooky too, but seems a little happier outdoors than in so that is a bonus too... just hope it is not throwing it down as she hates the rain
smile.gif

Ludi-doodi

photobucket.com
Have a word with Nat1003 she's been quite a lot. It's a heck of place to get to and some of the lanes leading up to it are very narrow but big enough for Doris
grin.gif
. You might want to ask her for direction too as I seem to recall what looks like the obvious way on the map isn't 'box friendly'

_jetset_

Visit site
Thank you...

I asked the lady on the phone for directions and she knew what box I was coming in, so fingers crossed we won't get stuck
blush.gif
Doris is actually only a 7.5 tonne
wink.gif

Booboos

Visit site
The road leading up to it is single lane with passing places, but the land is very flat and you can see other boxes coming from really far off so you shouldn't have a problem.