Full Livery - Denny / Falkirk

Neigh Botha

New User
Visit site
Help please... Looking for full livery near Denny or Falkirk area. My requirements are quite specific and unfortunately the yards I have seen don't quite meet what I am looking for.

- All year turnout available (stabled overnight in winter)
- Indoor and outdoor school
- Competitions on-site
- Good hacking - mainly off road

Any other full livery yards available over and above Langlands, Blue Ridge, Hilltops or Coxhill? Thanks!

AnShanDan

Visit site
None springing to mind, there are a few yards with indoor schools now, and quite a few with good hacking, but combining that with full livery, all year turn out and competitions on-site makes it pretty specific.

Out of the ones mentioned, Langlands ticks most of the boxes, but obv. no indoor.

Midlifecrisis

Visit site
No indoor school but full livery available at a new yard opening at end of October...Westfield West Lothian...near ish to Central Saddlery area and was advertised on freeads I think..the only other one I know with places is just off motorway at Dunblane again no indoor arena...Balheddrie or similar name..sorry a few wines out of the bottle playing havoc with my recall.

TPO

Visit site
Blue Ridge is the only place that I can think of that ticks all your boxes.

No idea if they offer year round turnout but they do have full livery, indoor school and onsite comps