Full livery in the Barnsley/Sheffield area

Penfold

Visit site
I’m looking for recommendations for full livery in the Barnsley/Sheffield area for 2 horses. I need individual turnout plus excellent facilities including horse wash and solarium!!

Paps

New User
Visit site
I’m looking for recommendations for full livery in the Barnsley/Sheffield area for 2 horses. I need individual turnout plus excellent facilities including horse wash and solarium!!

Me too! Sorry, no recommendations but I am in the same boat. Looking for livery options close to Sheffield, to the west and north of the city, although not as far north as Barnsley. There are lots of threads on this forum and others with options for Sheffield livery, but all many years out of date. OP did you find anywhere?

I am looking at (online, not got as far as visiting yet):
Smeltings
Cloughfields
Moorwood
White Acres
Lee Bank
Low Ash
Shaw Hill
Whitland
Whitely Hall

If anyone has any recommendations, especially for smaller yards that I might not find with a google search (current technique!), please let me know. I was sad to here the small yard in the Mayfield valley had closed as I remembered that being good, also Far Nova!
I'm looking for somewhere with large well maintained stables, excellent care, living out in summer and daily turnout in winter (herd or individual), parking for trailers/lorries, excellent hacking, do not want very restrictive rules and opening hours. Can be full or DIY (if holiday/illness cover is available), a ménage is nice but not essential. Horse wash and solarium also would be nice!! Also facilities for the humans like kitchen/toilet would be nice!

Holsaskew

Visit site
Bumping again because I'm moving to that area in Spring! Looking to live around the Penistone area and working near meadowhall. Similar requirements to Paps above