Full loan to move yards advice?

Visit site
I'm looking for a full loan to move to me in Kent and have contacted four adverts in the last week but recieved no response from any! I've messaged the phone numbers on the adverts and have commented (if on facebook) to let them know that I have sent a message. Have called too. What am I doing wrong? Any advice much appreciated. Thanks

gallopingby

Visit site
Are you sure you’re reading the advert correctly and meet whatever criteria they’re asking for? Not everyone wants a loan horse to move yards. Maybe some info about your yard would help.

Visit site
What about putting a post yourself about you, your abilities, what you're looking for ect. Someone may come to you

If you haven't already that is!
I have done that before hand when I first tried looking earlier this year.. Currently I part loan a friend's mare but haven't told her that I am looking again. We have talked about it before, but I'd like to tell her before I put a post out again :) She's away at the mo, but once I've told her I plan to do this! Thank you x

Goldie's mum

Visit site
I'm looking for a full loan to move to me in Kent and have contacted four adverts in the last week but recieved no response from any! I've messaged the phone numbers on the adverts and have commented (if on facebook) to let them know that I have sent a message. Have called too. What am I doing wrong? Any advice much appreciated. Thanks
They may be still looking through their replies.
I was talking to someone on a different thread, who had a pony available to loan. They had over 150 replies & went through them all looking at people's FB etc to get it down to a short-list of possibilities who were then contacted to come & be interviewed & seen riding.
Try saying more about yourself, so your reply stands out more?

Last edited: