Full or part livery York area?

georgiegirl

Visit site
Asking on behalf of a friend - our place although lovely a) has no room and b) is DIY only and I cant think of anywhere that I know of but thought it would be worth a try on here.

Somewhere within a reasonable distance of york. full or part livery (no ridden services required), good hacking inc off road and floodlit arena with decent surface are all absolute must haves as well as being a nice yard with decent staff who provide very good care (no dumps!) incdividual or paired turnout is also an advantage.

Anyone have any suggestions?

thankyou!

Clare_horse

Visit site
sorry to but in on this post but I wondered in any of yous knew of livery as close to York st johns uni (yo31) willing to travel a little bit for right yard.

thanks

Theocat

Visit site
What sort of facilities do you need? The yard I'm on is a fifteen minute cycle from York St John!

Clare_horse

Visit site
What sort of facilities do you need? The yard I'm on is a fifteen minute cycle from York St John!

hey sorry I didn't realise you had replied

I would like some sort of arena and for all the straw hay ect be on the yard as I don't know anywhere around here that supplies :)
also would need either mixed turnout or for to be at least with a few geldings as hes one that wont go in field on his own!

whats the name of the yard and any contact details would be great

thanks a lot!

Clare.

Princess Rosie

Visit site
Hi Clare,

If you would like to PM me, we have a brand new vacancy coming up on our luxury yard. We are 11 miles outside of York and have good hacking, outdoor arena, mixed turnout. We include absolutely everything and are very reasonably priced (I run my yard as a full time hobby). x

Princess Rosie

Visit site
Hi Clare,

If you would like to PM me, we have a brand new vacancy coming up on our luxury yard. We are 11 miles outside of York and have good hacking, outdoor arena, mixed turnout. We include absolutely everything and are very reasonably priced (I run my yard as a full time hobby). x

HannaST

Visit site
Would highly recommend Sport Horse Select in Stillington, run by Nicky Sutcliffe. It's a 25 minute drive from York centre (15 minutes from Clifton Moor) but definitely worth the drive. My boy has just left (due to me moving abroad!) so there should be space :) It has all you mentioned above and it is fab. Nicky is very flexible with your needs. I just left mine there for two weeks without seeing him and was never worried a minute. It's not ridiculously priced either.

http://www.sporthorseselect.co.uk/