Full/ part livery near Darlington

headcollaruk

Visit site
Hi I am looking for a yard that is not too big within 15 mins drive of Darlington for one horse. Livery must include mucking out, rug change turn out bring in feet picked out hay and bedding as a minimim. Must have an all weather riding arena and all year turnout. Prefer a yard that has a focus on dressage.

Visit site
Sounds like your asking for someone to look after your horse....
While you do nothing for it....
I find that rather sad....
How about you give it up to someone that actually cares for horses...

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Sorry to sound so blunt...
But I feel I only speak the truth...
I have a yard with 10 stables 3 of which are vacant but even I wouldn't take you on...
Sorry ?

I not surprised you've got vacancies, I wouldn't livery with anyone with an attitude like yours.

Some people are too busy earning money or caring for others to muck out horses.

headcollaruk

Visit site
I work full time for the NHS and do not always have the capacity to fully care for my horse who I have owned and loved for over 16 years. I am however a responsible horse owner who wants to make sure that if I am unable to get to the yard that my horse still receives the best care hence looking for full livery. Unfortunately working full time for the NHS in these difficult times does not afford me the luxury of being able to always be available to care for my horse.

headcollaruk

Visit site
Sorry to sound so blunt...
But I feel I only speak the truth...
I have a yard with 10 stables 3 of which are vacant but even I wouldn't take you on...
Sorry ?
I work full time for the NHS and do not always have the capacity to fully care for my horse who I have owned and loved for over 16 years. I am however a responsible horse owner who wants to make sure that if I am unable to get to the yard that my horse still receives the best care hence looking for full livery. Unfortunately working full time for the NHS in these difficult times does not afford me the luxury of being able to always be available to care for my horse

mini_b

Visit site
I work full time for the NHS and do not always have the capacity to fully care for my horse who I have owned and loved for over 16 years. I am however a responsible horse owner who wants to make sure that if I am unable to get to the yard that my horse still receives the best care hence looking for full livery. Unfortunately working full time for the NHS in these difficult times does not afford me the luxury of being able to always be available to care for my horse.

you didn’t need to justify yourself to us - don’t worry :)

Pinkvboots

Visit site

What a strange reply from a yard owner surely people that need help looking after there horses is how you earn your money.