Full/ part livery prices. What would you expect to pay for this.

GirlFriday

Visit site
Very few people on this thread seem to know if they are at or own a livery yard...

Finding out what everyone else charges and then agreeing to charge the same is sometimes called price fixing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Price_fixing. OP's neighbouring yards are arguably doing the right thing by not talking to her about their prices.

Deliberately misleading the public about your market research/sneaky advertising (M4 and county makes the location relatively specific!) is also a little off...

rachk89

Visit site
Pricing wise no idea, but to me, you seem to be doing too much for part and full livery. I always thought part livery was they do it during the week and the owner does it at the weekend. Full is everything but not riding. Exercise livery includes riding.

It's just different interpretations I guess. I just wouldn't expect my horse to be ridden or my tack to be cleaned on full livery. My horse goes on full livery during the week and diy at the weekend. They don't wash his legs or anything when bringing in. Certainly doesn't get ridden haha unless I pay extra.

jumping.jack_flash

Visit site
I think I know where this persons yard is... and the hacking is very poor... . Yard is nice , depending which part you are on.... as to the fields, they are clay capped. Not great in Winter.

So as to pricing , they should think about the 'wider' facilities offered, safe local hacking. Winter turn out and which stables they are pricing for.

eggs

Visit site
Pricing wise no idea, but to me, you seem to be doing too much for part and full livery. I always thought part livery was they do it during the week and the owner does it at the weekend. Full is everything but not riding. Exercise livery includes riding.

It's just different interpretations I guess. I just wouldn't expect my horse to be ridden or my tack to be cleaned on full livery. My horse goes on full livery during the week and diy at the weekend. They don't wash his legs or anything when bringing in. Certainly doesn't get ridden haha unless I pay extra.

People have different ideas of what is full / part livery etc. Many years ago when I was a livery it was very simple as there was no such thing as 5 day livery so part livery was your horse looked after 7 days a week but no riding, tack cleaning, etc and full livery was your horse looked after 7 days a week with riding, tack cleaning and show preparation included.