full seat breeches that you can actually school in??

u02srg3

Visit site
Im having trouble finding breeches with a full seat that are flexible enough to ride in properly without feeling at all restricted. Are they all like this or are certain brands better?

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
I find my JustTogs and my dublin ones are fine. It may be worth buying them a size bigger than you usually would if you find them too restricting.

u02srg3

Visit site
are the derby house ones totally non restrictive? can you feel a difference to when you are wearing normal knee patch breeches? if so i may get some cause pikeurs are alot mor expensive!

Tharg

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Derby House Ottowa City!! I love them, stretchy, hard-wearing and they are 1/2 price at the moment!! I don't work for them, honest!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

What is the cut of them like?

ladyt25

Visit site
I ahve some Pikeur (brown check) ones that I use for everyday riding. Have had them 2 years and they do not seem to be showing any wear or tear yet and are v comfy.

hellspells

Visit site
Cavallo, Pikeur and RTS and the makes that I live in. I can not stand the synthetic seats as they seem to go funny really quickly.

SecretSquirrell379

Visit site
Pikeur, they are lovely, dead comfy and last for ages.....have 1 pair that is just over a year old and they wash up like new....well worth the money if you ask me
grin.gif

miller

Visit site
I have the Derby House ones and hate them - much prefer my Pikeurs - donated DH's to my OH but he is skinnier than me! He likes them.