Full/Working Livery Yards near(ish!) West London

FelineGroovy

Visit site
I know that this has been done a million times before, but am looking for recommendations for full and/or working livery accessible from Hammersmith/Shepherds Bush, ideally not too expensive (!! ha ha) and definitely with some turnout. Any ideas? Am potentially looking to house 15.2 cob-type. Thanks in advance.

Tash88

Visit site
They are going to be expensive in this area but your best bet would probably be somewhere in the Richmond area, Stag Lodge maybe? Although turnout will be limited, you are unlikely to get every day turnout there. Wimbledon Village Stables is quite nice and has a working livery option to bring the cost down a bit but the turnout is very limited unfortunately. Have you considered part livery a little further out, where you will be more likely to get regular turnout and do you have a car?

FelineGroovy

Visit site
Thanks for getting back to me. Yes, I have a car, and yes, I am more than happy to go up to maybe 1 hours drive - so happy to head down A3/M4/M40 "corridors" if necessary. And yes, working livery would suit us best, part livery though might be tricky as I have school runs etc (and a part time job from home, tho' that can be made to fit round me/children/horses). Re turnout, I just feel that the horses are so much happier when not cooped up 24/7..

EmmyMD

Visit site
Woodstock south, manor farm or chessington eq centre? I have experience of them all so happy to answer any qs over pm :)