Fun rides

benson21

Visit site
I organize great Chart Happy Hack, and would really like to get some feedback about the ride.
So, if you have been on it, is there anything I could improve? Do you prefer the route through Godinton park, or the one just round the stubble field? Woukd you like to see an equestrian boot fair in there as well?

Charlie77

Visit site
I came years ago, i remember not likeing some of the going that year, thought it was pleasant and friendly though,
Id love to come this year if any one is planning to go that would be happy to nanny a huge baby at his first fun ride? We have been to dressage but would like to be paired with a calm influence x

Clever Trevor

New User
Visit site
Hi, I did the ride the year before last and I think we went through the park? Thoroughly enjoyed the ride and only missed it last year as had a wedding.
The only part we weren't keen on was riding along side the railway line we didn't actually see any trains but did make us very nervous and got past it ASAP.
That's said still one of our favourites and will definitely be coming again this year.
We always like a tack stall to have a look round and treat ourselves.
Hope this is useful feed back, and well done for all your hard work xx:)