Fun who would you send your horse to

crabbymare

Visit site
after watching most of WEg on tv and online I was wondering who I would send a horse of mine to if I wanted it to have a good chance of going to the top of a discipline. so who would you want to send your horse to (any discipline and any nationality) who would have a good likellyhood of getting the horse to top level BUT the person must have good horse management including turnout and varied work. for this thread Carl and Charlotte are not allowed for dressage as they would be pretty much everyones choice :)

Kikke

Visit site
well I would send my welsh mare to Jeroen Dubbeldam. After his win they said he was able to jump anything!!! Well I would love to see him try :D

khalswitz

Visit site
My boy would go to WFP. He is just so chilled out, which would suit Geoff to the ground. And Geoff being 17hh, he might not look like a total pony when WFP rode him...

BBP

Visit site
Andrew Nicholson or William Fox-Pitt, based on the fact that my pony is 14hh but I'm pretty sure he needs stabilisers on across country (on Tuesday he managed to nearly somersault us both just on the flat! It would be the horse equivalent of tripping over a curb because you're busy arguing with someone, and landing flat on your face. I'm lucky he self righted instead of rolling completely over me. Pony did at least have the decency to look shocked as well, usually he just leaps up unperturbed!) I'm pretty sure William or Andrew could just put a foot down on either side during any of his funny business to prop him up!

noname

Visit site
Ingrid klimke or Michael Jung.

They compete at the highest levels of all 3 disciplines. Ingrid is my inspiration, to ride GP dressage, produce the world silver medalist GP dressage horse and to win a gold medal eventing is out of this world.

I have a mare that is the spitting image of the mare Michael rode at WEG and I just wish I could have her onside the way Michael does with his horses. The way she reacted to him was phenomenal.

If only I could ride like them.....

star

Visit site
Definitely Chris Burton. He sat on James (TS Jamaimo) for the first time on the Wednesday and won Adelaide 4* on the Sunday. He rode Monty in my 2nd lesson with him and he looked like a 4* horse in seconds - he is so soft with his hands and sits so quietly - I could watch him ride all day. I go to his yard regularly and his horses are all out in the fields and going out hacking.

Honey08

Waffled a lot!
Visit site
William Fox-Pitt, who never shows the slightest bit of negativity, he is just quietly calm and focused.

Otherwise Nicola Wilson and Tina Cook for how they've both brought on their latest horses.

Twiglet

Visit site
Another Nicola Wilson....I love the way she rides, I love the way she loves her horses, and I think she'd be jolly fun to be an owner for :)

bananaloaf

Visit site
Andrew Nicholson or William Fox-Pitt, based on the fact that my pony is 14hh but I'm pretty sure he needs stabilisers on across country (on Tuesday he managed to nearly somersault us both just on the flat! It would be the horse equivalent of tripping over a curb because you're busy arguing with someone, and landing flat on your face. I'm lucky he self righted instead of rolling completely over me. Pony did at least have the decency to look shocked as well, usually he just leaps up unperturbed!) I'm pretty sure William or Andrew could just put a foot down on either side during any of his funny business to prop him up!
Haha! Brilliant image.
(edited to add: glad you and pony not harmed in the incident).