Funnel Factor tonight...

bugsylugs

Visit site
I was supposed to be going but have got to go to a client drinks night for work. Not happy. I was going with another girl from my yard who said her mate would take my ticket as we pre bought them. Now her mate has let her down so she's going by herself and I'm £20 lighter!!!

nijinsky

www.xaraymax.co.uk
I went to see them at Arena UK.

A word of warning - it was freezing, wrap up warm, there were people there with their horse rugs wrapped around them for warmth!! Brilliant idea & I wish I'd taken mine, have a great time.

suzi

Visit site
What time are you planning on getting there?

It says doors open at 6 but doesn't start til 7.30. I'm guessing there'll be a couple of 'trade stand' type things? I remember there being a couple of bits when I went to the Tim Stockdale one . . . .

fatponee

Visit site
Hooray not just me then! I'm going to try to get there for 7pm. Don't want to hang around in the cold longer than I have to! I'm planning on layering up and taking a flask...saddo :D

Boxers

Visit site
Hope you have a great time.

I too went to the one at Arena UK. Make sure you take a blanket to wrap round your knees.

I had never been before and it was longer than I thought it would be - started at 7.30 and ended at 10.30 so was frozen by the end.

Plenty of people had taken flasks of hot coffee/tea too which was a good idea.