Funny things people have said about your dog/s

{97702}

Visit site
Apparently mine can't be Siberian huskies because they don't have blue eyes. One certainly can't be because he's white with spots. I'm frequently asked if they are littermates. And the new spangle doesn't fit the image at all. :p

Honestly BC, lose the spangle..... so uncool..... :D :D

{97702}

Visit site
I do look a right muppet with the three of them together. He thinks he's well cool though, look at the company he keeps. :p

I think we need video coverage actually - does he do cani-cross yet? :p

Oh and can you quote my posts please, apparently it gives me reputation points :p :D :D :D

blackcob

🖖
Visit site
Lévrier;12792261 said:
I think we need video coverage actually - does he do cani-cross yet? :p

Oh and can you quote my posts please, apparently it gives me reputation points :p :D :D :D

I thought your reputation preceded you :p :D

I've been meaning to do a video post since I've had the new camera but not many of dippy spangle yet. Not sure he'll ever make a sled dog, despite being from generations of show not working stock he still quarters quite naturally and would end up breaking my bloody neck by crossing my path at speed. :p

{97702}

Visit site
It hasn't worked anyway.... no more reputation points despite the quote....pfft.....the video would be highly amusing to watch in that case :)

blackcob

🖖
Visit site
Err have we had spangle pics??!

I haven't joined the spangle massive officially, he belongs to mum, I just have him for daycare. He's survived all of Dax's squashing attempts so far... :) He also photographs really badly, curse of the solid black dog!

357hjlv.jpg

4gpt7o.jpg

Luci07

Visit site
Frequently get asked what breed my dogs are...2 are pure staffords and 2 would be deemed to be crosses as they are poor examples of the breed, but still look very much like a Stafford. Apparently my dogs are all too small to be staffords..and people are genuinely surprised that the breed standard is 16" for a dog and 14" for a bitch...oh and that they aren't snarling at people...!

nianya

Visit site
blackcob I LOVE your husky pics so much :) Making me miss my boy, he looked a lot like your silver does in the top photo except with blue eyes! Maybe it's time to adopt again...

puppystitch

Visit site
I've been sternly told several times (by complete strangers) that I need to feed my dog more. Erm, nope, she's a saluki x greyhound and she eats like a horse. Several people have asked if the other one is a rottweiler cross - she's the size of a big jack russell / beagle and has typical triangle terrier ears but just happens to be black & tan so MUST be a rottweiler cross, right?

Levrier, I love your fawn one's ears in that picture!

wren123

Visit site
Funny things people say about my dog is asking if she is season, er no, she was spayed over 5 years ago, you just can't control your dogs!! Annoys the heck out of me as I have some dog trying to mount my lab who is too polite to do more than a polite bark at them.