Futurity Champs - Handler HELP!!!

Cullohill

photobucket.com
sorry this is also in Breeding section but i am in desperate need of help and advise and maybe a drink!!!

I am so upset .......... obviously over the moon i have qualified Fin for 3 year old eventing section finals but now it seems i will not be able to show him.

I rang Jan last week for advise on when eventer section might be as i had to book flights to SPOGA for work, she said be fine eventers in morning so i booked flights from Heathrow so i could drive from Addington to Heathrow leaving at about 4ish and all be hunky doorey as didn't really see us being in supreme champion section.

Now email has come through, they have chnaged it and eventers in afternoon 2-5 so obviously i will not be able to show Fin i am on verge of tears i am so upset.
I rang Jan and she forgot she'd spoken to me and Yogi can't do morning so it was changed.

So question is can or should anyone show him for me??? my mum can drive him down but not sure (she's 60) she should be trying to show him, i can be there till 4...

HELP

I have to let them know if i am showing him by 11am in the morning!!!!!! not much time to sort something out????

thanks
crazy.gif

BBs

Visit site
Oh shite
frown.gif

What day is it?
I could possibly take the afternoon off and help?
Ive not shown in hand for a while but a quick brief and Im sure we'd be okay
smile.gif

Let me know
Vxx

Cullohill

photobucket.com
Thank hun

Sunday 31st so this sunday!!! at Addington

such a nightmare, we've practised a bit at home and i've almost had a heart attack as you have to run so fast to keep up with him, i'm sure he'd be fine with someone else but end of day he is a 3 year old and would only be his 3rd time out to a party so not sure how he would behave!!!!

me and mum will have long chat tonight about it, so can i let you know...... and you let me know i really don't want to put people out
crazy.gif

BBs

Visit site
[****] it
frown.gif
Im at Aston with Molineux. I wouldnt get back in time as Im driving.

Im at bloody Addington on Saturday stewarding in the morning.

Oh [****], Im so pissed off I cant help now
frown.gif
frown.gif

Cullohill

photobucket.com
ok no problem hun, thanks so much for the offer it really means a lot, i am just so upset finding it hard holding it together at work.
sure we'll sort something for the best xxx

BBs

Visit site
Im racking my brain thinking who I know who might be able to help you out.
I know my friend was with her foal at the Futurity at Catheston yesterday. I would ask her but given the time scale its not likely I'd get hold of her in time.

Is Sillymare around?

Cullohill

photobucket.com
it's so pants and alot to ask of someone to do it on the day with him with no practise, i hope i can find someone local who can have practise or like you say someone that has done Futurity already so know whats expected etc
Taylorequestrian has very kindly offered to help as she is going down with filly foal and said she could have quick practise with him beforehand so i have that option - hopefully mum will have thought of someone, my sister in law would be perfect being an Elite Triathlete she could run fast enough but not sure if she's training/competing.....
i'll let you know, thanks again xxx

SillyMare

Visit site
I'm free on Sunday if you are stuck - don't have much experience of showing in hand but no worries about handling him (and I'm sure the running will be OK).

PM me if you need help.

S.

Mel85

Visit site
Another volunteer although sounds like you have plenty of help already!

Not much showing in hand experience but I can run!!!!!

Cullohill

photobucket.com
Thanks everyone it is really appreciated and i am really touched this place is amazing, cazza has very kindly offered to be there and lives so local so think we are sorted!!
Thanks again