Futurity result !

LMsporthorses

Visit site
Well took my boy to Richmond yesterday and was delighted with a First premium!!

Hugo (Vanquish S) didn't show himself in trot too well as just seemed to want to canter and gallop everywhere, he was not bothered about being with his mum whatsoever and even went over to see what the evaluators had on their table !!

He got a 9 for his Build/frame for showjumping.

I am absolutely delighted, It means alot when you see that even though I am not breeding professionally I am breeding quality. I thought my foal was special.... and its nice to know professional people agree.

The day was very interesting and informative.

Well done to all those who were there and thanks to all those involved in putting the event on.

Pictures : http://www.kevinsparrow.co.uk/RFUT11_RICHMOND_FUTU.aspx

Number 07 Vanquish S

NELSON11

Visit site
Ah well done, excellent result. I am at Solihull tomorrow with a Monte Carlo dressage yearling so hoping for a good day.

So long as the little tyke loads :) It is a fine line between loading too early or being late

chrissie1

Visit site
Well done!

I'm spectating at Solihull tomorrow so hope to see your Monte Carlo yearling, we've had a few by him and still have one, mare with PP foal, smart. The Monte mare shows great attitude and has always loaded. Good luck.

Just looked at Futurity, and if yours is out of LA Bewes, bred by Penny, then sadly I won't still be there at that time.

Last edited:

Smee

Visit site
Hey very well done!
I was there too & I think I saw your lovely chap!
You may have seen me limping about all pathetic like as I had only just managed to get rid of my crutches the day before!

It was a great day & the weather was kind to us too, considering the day before and today!

I agree with you in sending my thanks to all those involved and I'm especially pleased that the photos were not only up quickly, but were pretty good too!