Gaahhh, my blimmin fingers are SO perishing cold! What gloves?

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
OK so the rest of me is lovely and warm -most of the time, but I've always suffered from freezing cold fingers, particularly when doing yard work like filling haynets, doing rugs etc, where you need to be able to actually FEEL what the heck you're suppposed to be doing!!

I've got some lovely fleecy-backed gloves for actually riding in, but just wondering what everyone else is wearing around the yard in this weather?

My fingers get so cold that they hurt like crazy and I end up feeling almost sick with the pain of it :(

Carrots&Mints

Visit site
you need these my friend...

http://www.rideaway.co.uk/mark-todd-winter-gloves?var=144081&_$ja=cgid:14059626385|tsid:59260|cid:205666705|lid:81522760585|nw:g|crid:59691896905|rnd:8742854647936536330|dvc:c|adp:1o1|bku:1&gclid=CPbwg6bUysMCFSIewwod7xsAYw

Best gloves since sliced bread! Trust me

stilltrying

Visit site
Not sure what they are called by the boyf got me some gloves from Blacks they are fantastic ~ horsey gloves just dont cut it in this weather!

MissMoo

Visit site
Following this with interest as I too suffer with cold fingers and am in need of some new gloves, at the moment though I am finding latex gloves under my fleece gloves quite effective for working on the yard.

WelshD

Visit site
I like Showa thermal gloves, I can do up rugs, do haynets, pick out feet etc with them but not more delicate tasks

Jojoeena

Visit site
sealskin gloves, waterproof and warm, expensive but worth it ! The ones that look like normal 'pimple palm' gloves, so toasty warm but don't get all wet and cold, soggy hanging up wet hay nets, hosing down legs etc.

MyDogIsAnIdiot

Visit site
I've got Roeckl winter polartek gloves with the LeM work gloves on top - Roeckl ones keep your hands nice and warm and the LeM keep them dry and clean.

YouOnlyLiveOnce

Visit site

GinaGeo

Visit site
I bought sealskinz in November. They fell apart by the end of December. £42 for less than two months work - not impressed, although I did love them dearly.

Have bought the SSG below 10 gloves, which so far are very good. Quite thick, but I have very poor circulation and need good gloves.

sunleychops

Visit site

Annagain

Visit site

MyDogIsAnIdiot

Visit site
I buy similar ones to these from pound shops or DIY shops. They're thin enough that you can do things in them but warm enough to avoid painful fingers. The finger bits are waterproof too. I got 4 pairs for £10 the other day, was very impressed with that!

OH 'borrows' pairs from work for me ;). TKMaxx do them very cheaply too.