Gary Witheford-has anyone sent horses to him?

seabsicuit2

Visit site
Has anyone sent horses to him for sorting out issues, espec loading issues?
Need someone that is kind& gentle& not force this particular horse to rear or panic... Heard a few horror stories about NH people trying to sort out loading issues, pushing the horse so far that it reared over backwards& broke it's back..
Now having nightmare thoughts about sending this particular horse away for Horsebox training.
He's been highly reccomended to me, obviously the stuff he's achieved is incredible, just wondered if anyone here had used him?

marmalade76

Visit site
A friend of mine took her naughty loader to stay at his a few years ago and she still raves about him. As she stayed whilst her horse was there she was able to see everything he did, nothing nasty at all and her loading issues were sorted.

carnivalg

Visit site
I went up daily to see him "work" on mine, enlightening, and learnt so much!i was soo close to selling her, 6 years later were still the best of friends!

Laafet

adventuresinblackandwhite.co.uk
I have dealt with horses that he has worked with in racing and am impressed. The fact that racing people use him is a big heads up on how effective he is, since they tend not to be into the whole NH thing, even though most of the breaking in techniques are akin to a lot of NH good practice. They pick him because he is good at his job not because of the NH tag.

seabsicuit2

Visit site
Wow, all sounds brilliant!! I'm so worried about it all going wrong it really is the horses last chance. But it all sounds fine-can't wait to see what happens! :)