Gas-Eaze ?? Anyone heard of it ?

cobden99

Visit site
...used it, or knows where I can get it from ? I saw it once advertised in a free ads paper and I think it was by a company called Stable Label but I cant find it (or them) anywhere ! I would like help for my gassy gelding ...

cobden99

Visit site
Hi thanks for that; I havent tried fennel yet but funnily enough I saw some only yesterday in the local feed store - no instructions on it at all though. Any idea of quantities ?

air78

www.ctwequine.com
I've been feeding my horse a supermarket equlivent of gaviscon with some success. It's cheap and easy and he eats it happily. I have also fed him 'deflatine' tablets, but they are a bit more of a faff.

Ferdinase514

Visit site
I have looked at Coligone and am def considering it, kate, but £50 per month is lots
crazy.gif

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
It depends upon what you're using it for - if you've got a horse bloated from grazing then a 50ml syringe or equivalent in his feed will work to reduce the gases that build up - it can be fed daily (50ml twice daily to begin with but this can be reduced to 30ml once or twice a day depending upon how the horse reacts) It works really quickly though
smile.gif

Kate x

Ferdinase514

Visit site
I think it is a great product.

I would need to feed it to him from now until winter. Was planning to use the powder, in the hope he could go out for longer periods, at the mo he goes out for 4/5 hours max.

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
It's worth giving it a try - it's awful not allowing the horse out for lengthy periods isn't it - H is the same - more than a few hours and she just can't cope with it!
frown.gif

Kate x