*****GAY****

emily100

Visit site
HI IM POSTING ON BEHALF OF A FRIEND. WHOS TRYING TO BREED SHETLANDS HER MARES WHO HAVE FOALED BEFORE HER COMING INTO AND OUT OF SEASON, AS NORMAL THEY NORMALY GET SENT AWAY TO COVER.BUT HER 3 YR OLD STALLION IS NOT INTRESTED WHO SHE HAS HAD FROM A FOAL WITH THE INTENTION TO USE AS A STALLION THIS YEAR ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO MAKE HIM INTRESTED?

Llwyncwn

Visit site
Maybe a bottle of red and a good film?

Sorry, havnt got a clue
grin.gif

jacks_mum

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
sorry! i dont know because ive known colts cover a lot at 2?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's ok. I have no idea on your prolem really, I've only known a couple of stallions and they were both older. I don't know what age they start covering at

wendygood

Visit site
your got the obosite problem from me we had a yearling colt gelden on mon because it was humping everything that moved sheep,kids and even the fence!

Andelusional

Visit site
He probable has a hormone imbalance, or has been kicked and become nervous and timid around mares. Very young studs will ignore mares if they are beaten up by the mares, he needs to learn to chat em up.
If its a hormonal prob, then see mr Vet!

pixie

Visit site
Some are just like that. The college I was at bought two stallions of the same age (3) - one went absolutely wild for the ladies, the other just wanted to be friends with them - he was later gelded.