GB to hold FEI Freestyle Forum

Tempi

Visit site
Like the title said Towerlands will be playing host to the FEI Freestyle Forum on 22&23rd January 2007.

'The panel includes Mariette Withages and Stephen Clarke; international rider and trainer Kyra Kyrklund; creator of the Freestyle to music and World Cup Joep Bartels; and composers Cees Slings, international composer who amongst others also produced all of Anky Van Grunsven’s music and Joost Peeters, composer of many Dutch kurs for international riders such as Imke Bartels and Laurens van Lieren.'

£50 a ticket (tickets are for one day only)

Wish i could go, but unfortunately i cant get the time off work
frown.gif

Ferdinase514

Visit site
I saw this too, but I have to say I dismissed it as too expensive. £50 is quite a lot I think.

If I was considering attending a professional training course I probably wouldn't think this but as a hobby I'm not prepared to pay that much

Do you think it is priced as a professional training course rather than aimed at amateurs.

Long winded answer (sorry!)

Tempi

Visit site
i think its aimed more at the professionals rather than ameteurs just going to watch for the day. however if i had £50 id definately go as i think it would be really interesting.