Gel Pads.

rach1984horse

Visit site
Have recently bought Rosie a Thorowgood XXW Cob Dressage saddle. It fits her fine, but want to have a gel pad underneath it to help her back as she's not been doing a lot of proper work recently, so we need to start building up muscle again. Had a word with saddle fitter who agrees that it would be fine to put a gel pad under there.

At the moment I have an equigel one, but have found that this slips and starts to ride up. It also doesn't really compliment the wide shape of the saddle. Am going to stop using it as it's not doing anyone any favours.

Can anyone recommend a gel pad that would compliment a really really wide dressage saddle.

emma_lg

Visit site
I use a prolite pad - never slips or moves. i found the gel pads also moved and not even in pressure.
Though i don't use it under a dressage saddle I am sure it would still be fine.

RunToEarth

Visit site
I have just swapped my old equigel for their new one which is raised at the front and has a covered non slip sleeve. Worth looking into? x

vicster

Visit site
My friend has a pro lite pad for her saddle as her Welsh is very round and his saddle slips and since she got this pad it has been fine she has not problems at all they are really good and about £25 i think
smile.gif

SJ_06

Visit site
i have a brill one for sale, its prolight on my website take a peek. we got it for £45 and its only £17 or summit inc p+p fits up to 16 1/2 inch saddle. never sliped when we used it, still as good as new