Gelding names!

happyhorsies123

New User
Visit site
Hi guys! I’ve recently purchased a wb x tb yearling to be used for eventing eventually, but unfortunately he doesn’t have a stable name! He’s dark bay (almost black) with three little socks and a tiny star. He’s very cheeky and playful and also quite naughty lol
Looking for stable names for him, I prefer them to be short or have a short nickname that I can give him, thanks!!

Spotherisk

Visit site
A name that he will work to. For instance, we had too many dogs that ended in ee. For example, Doddi, Carly, Jazzy, Hogie, Bobby. Had to change our thinking so they heard their own name... hence now Doddi, (EE), Isla (aa). We cocked up and had Louis (EE) but he answers to Lumpkin too ?

So think what works best to get attention... maybe two syllables, Toby, Arthur, Viper (okay maybe not Viper!) etc etc.

The Jokers Girl

Visit site
A name that he will work to. For instance, we had too many dogs that ended in ee. For example, Doddi, Carly, Jazzy, Hogie, Bobby. Had to change our thinking so they heard their own name... hence now Doddi, (EE), Isla (aa). We cocked up and had Louis (EE) but he answers to Lumpkin too ?

So think what works best to get attention... maybe two syllables, Toby, Arthur, Viper (okay maybe not Viper!) etc etc.
Lol Viper. I love that.
When I was a kid we had a horse on the yard called Satan ?

Visit site
Names with too many syllables don't work as stable names ..... But agree with other posters that his registered name and pics would be useful?