George has trained me well. LOVE LOVE LOVE this horse!!!

_GG_

Visit site
Gorgeous George is the George Clooney of the horse world lovely!

GG could you explain (as best you can lol) what exactly the bat dance entails ? Sounds like something I should learn to do especially if it's effective :)

Georgeous Clooney shall be his new name. Georgeous stuck instantly so I think this will too. Dan approves!

Um, the bat poo crazy dance pretty much involves every part of my body doing an impression of a drunk pneumatic drill on speed crossed with Mr. Tickle.

Basically, think of arms all over the place, body wiggly up and down and legs doing the chicken dance. It's great. Involves no punishment or anger through shouting or hitting....but scares the bejeesus out of them and they do not want a repeat :)

what a lovely horse.

It is SO rewarding when they show you the pleasure you are giving them with a scratch - my Bilbo does this a bit, and to me its lovely to think you are giving them some part of the pleasure they give you. Gorgeous George is obviously a total sweetheart and its wonderful that the 2 of you are together x x

Rewarding indeed. I can't explain it so it is great to know I don't need to as others know it themselves. I cannot wait to ride him. Well, I can obviously, but I just feel such a connection with him already. I get the feeling he would walk through fire to look after me. He's just lush :)
My old girl.does that too. Or walks up to me, reverses until her bum is by my hand then stops, turns her head to look at me. And keeps.looking back until I scratch her

So cute as

The head turn and look....unmistakeable isn't it ;)

_GG_

Visit site
What an utterly stunning and cute horse he is! How could anyone not want to cuddle that adorable face! :D:D :)

Probably quite easily when they've realised they've signed up for a life on enslavement!!!

In all seriousness though, he's obviously feeling better. Didn't have the sun on him here but he is coming up really shiny now :)

atlantis

equinetouchjo.wordpress.com
Ah GG I've been feeking a bit sorry for myself with tonsillitis and your post has made me get up and go hug my pony!!! He is sooo cute in the videos.

It is fate that brought him to you. Such a lovely boy. Imagine the relationship you'll have with him in a years time... Or in 3 years!!!

Beautiful boy!!!

Ceriann

Visit site
I love a cuddly horse - he is so cute and given timing the trust he has in you is a real credit. My riding mare isn't remotely cuddly and I miss my old mare who would stand for hours being fussed.

_GG_

Visit site
Ah GG I've been feeking a bit sorry for myself with tonsillitis and your post has made me get up and go hug my pony!!! He is sooo cute in the videos.

It is fate that brought him to you. Such a lovely boy. Imagine the relationship you'll have with him in a years time... Or in 3 years!!!

Beautiful boy!!!

I know...I can't wait. I'm enjoying every moment :)

Hope you feel better soon, I have been plagued with tonsilitis my whole life and they won't remove them so I feel your pain xxx

touchstone

Visit site
Bless him, my mare does this, although it's always her udder she wants scratching and she cocks her hindleg like a dog having a pee; unfortunately my field is beside a public footpath, so goodness knows what the walkers think of it!

_GG_

Visit site
Bless him, my mare does this, although it's always her udder she wants scratching and she cocks her hindleg like a dog having a pee; unfortunately my field is beside a public footpath, so goodness knows what the walkers think of it!

Hahaaa! Quite glad it's really private here, lol. Yeah, Georgeous likes it scratched all up under, on and around his sheath...love it! Not sure Dan will oblige this weekend ;)

Spilletta

Visit site
Ah, that's cheered me up after a rubbish morning at work. Thought I'd take a quick peek at H&H whilst I eat my lunch, and so glad I did! Afraid I haven't time to read through all the posts, but did want to say thank you for posting the videos :)

meesha

Visit site
He really is gorgeous - no way could you part with him, he is looking loads better already. keep posting the videos they are lovely!

_GG_

Visit site
He really is gorgeous - no way could you part with him, he is looking loads better already. keep posting the videos they are lovely!

I told his old owner when I agreed to have him that if his issues were unfixable and he'd be in pain for life, that I would have him put to sleep. She was very gracious about that and it's actually why she gifted him to me for £1. As it is...he is currently in, I would say, only about 30% of the pain/discomfort that he was when he arrived. He's been getting daily yoga stretches, his ulcer friendly feed and his gastrogard will start next week after he has been scoped again to see how they are doing. The vet can't believe the change in his muscle tension, so it is highly likely that the ulcers are at least a large part of that.

Plan is, treat the ulcers and have regular Bowen therapy and when ulcers are clear, assess and take it from there. If I need to box him over to Tex to have his back sorted, I will, if he has KS and needs surgery, he'll have it. Whatever the insurance will cover and I'll top that up as well if he needs more. His shoes are coming off as I want them to be able to flare if they need to and give us more clues. He has strong feet, just badly shod so will be interesting to see how they grow now.

I just love him :)