GFS Fieldhouse Bridles

Frazer

Visit site
After watching Olympia today, I have used this as an excuss for bridle shopping. I wanted something for my exracer to go out competing in, but I am on a budget *sighs* so have decided on GFS Fieldhouse Bridle, a grakle showjumping one (clip to bit). And now I can't find anywhere to buy it
confused.gif
ooo.gif
crazy.gif
So was wondering if anyone knew
smile.gif
or anyone knew of a bridle with clip to bit features for less than about £60.
Thanks
laugh.gif

RobinHood

Visit site
My local tack shop sells gfs fieldhouse grackle bridles with clips for £34, absolute bargain in my opinion! They are definitely worth the money and look much more expensive than they are.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
I bought a GFS Advantage bridle when I first got my lad. I used it for a while but decided to get a different one. The advantage range is made from imported leather & even when soaped & polished it never has any sheen at all. As you can gather I'm not a fan of them. However the GFS 'Extra' range is made from English leather, beautiful quality & will last forever.....this does cost considerably more though.

Frazer

Visit site
:O:O o yes completely forgot about CotsWorldSport! Ohhh I really need a grakle, I wonder if CotsWorldSport is reading this post and could suggest anything !!!! It would go lovely with the jumper breastplate im planning to get from them! Anyone got that bridle^^