gifts for friend who helped my horse when it was colicking?

Polos

Visit site
Hi,

Recently my horse colicked when I was away at university right in the middle of exams and my non horsey parents where both away at work so we where powerless on our part. Luckily my friend who was at the yard at the time noticed she was colicking and called the vet, kept me updated and checked on my horse throughout the day and evening. I am so grateful she was there as I don't know what would have happened if she wasn't there 😔

I'd like to get her a little something to say thankyou as I am very grateful but the problem is I'm not sure what to get?

I was thinking of wine and chocolates, yay or nay?

Polos

Visit site
She likes chocolate and wine so that's probably a safe bet. Would take her out for dinner but I'm only home this afternoon before I go back 😔

I need to go to the tack shop to pick up a few bits so don't know whethe a voucher would be a good idea?

SEL

Visit site
A nice bottle of wine along with a pair of fluffy welly socks went down well last time I had to say thank you to someone horsey! (chocolates always go down well with me...)

scats

Visit site
I'm often the person who deals with the colickers and I've had numerous lovely gifts from people as a result. Just the fact that someone goes out their way to get you something is lovely in itself, so I wouldn't worry too much about what it is. Last year, the teenage on the yard got me a lovely box of biscuits and a card from her horse after I came back in my pyjamas one night to help them.
Or chocolate- always a winner!