GINGER HAD HER BABY :)

jessikaGinger

Visit site
A little coloured filly born around 5am called willow mum and baby are fab vets been everythings how it shoud be etc

SDC12905.jpg

SDC12906.jpg

SDC12927.jpg

SDC12942.jpg

SDC12953.jpg

SDC12963.jpg

CHECK OUT THAT BEARD!!!

Sorry for the overload there is more :)

GinnieRedwings

Visit site
Awwww! Gorgeous, well done.

By the look of that baby and the scar on Ginger's nose, I can make an educated guess where you got her from and who the daddy is!!! :D :D :D

foxy1

Visit site
She is so cute!!

Hope you don't mind me saying but the headcollar foal has on in last pic is a bit big and foals are very clever at putting their legs through them so be careful!

CBFan

Visit site
She's an absolute beauty and SURELY a keeper?? you must be over the moon!

Just watch that foal slip though - it's quite big and nylon ones don't break at all easily if she gets caught up. Leather ones are safer ;)

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Congratulations, beautifully marked, will look forward to later pics as she unfolds.
Sorry, have to agree about the headcollar; please don't ever leave her alone with a nylon one on, not for a minute.

jessikaGinger

Visit site
I agree with the headcollar we were trying it on, its so big that the noseband is actually lower than her nose :p and it was the smallest they did!!
She is a keeper :-D

Enfys

Visit site
I agree with the headcollar we were trying it on, its so big that the noseband is actually lower than her nose :p and it was the smallest they did!!
She is a keeper :-D

Love the white legs:) it will be interesting to see what she grows into.

Re the halter, with my foals, for the first few days I use a large size dog halti to get them used to having something on! I am absolutely phobic about leaving halters on anything, big or small, and cringe when my Boarders insist on leaving halters on in the fields (funnily enough, my Boarding horses 'slip' their halters overnight an awful lot!)

RuthnMeg

Visit site
Congratulations. Hope the whole process of foaling went well, the foal is super! I hope to see many more photos of her as time wears on.
x

jessikaGinger

Visit site
Mum is only 13.2 no idea about dad I wish the foal would make 15h but I doubt it :(
Thanks for your comments I'm so pleased with her she's so chilled in the stable if I could of put in an order she would be it :)

Thistle

Visit site
That is a very smart baby, not bad for a BOGOF!!!!

Does she have a name? I really like her markings.

YOu never know she may well make 14 - 14.2 if a cob sire so would be a super riding horse/pony

Rosehip

Visit site
OMG! She is amazing!!!! Many Many congrats!!!
Like Enfys, I use a dog halti on Maisie, its a size 4 so made for a rottie!
Im soooooooo jealous of your coloured baby! So lovely! Congrats!! xx

jessikaGinger

Visit site
:D Thanks for your replies..

I missed the birth..Just!
I cant believe how well everything went she had to have an Emina (or something like that) because she was straining to poop but its all very loose now :eek:
I will be keeping her if she is big enough (if she ends up 13.2 she will most likely be my sisters 1st or we'll swop)

Shes such a sweety and pretty lively tonight :D