Girth cover for Prolite anatomical girth

Fruitcake

Visit site
I’m looking for a sheepskin cover for my Prolite girth (It’s a narrow gauge one). I see LeMieux do a one for the Fairfax ones but say they don’t fit the Prolite ones. NuMed do one but only as a special order so there’s a four week wait and I think I’ll have to clip the hairy monster before then.

Is there somewhere I’m missing? Does anyone have a cover from somewhere else?

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
people have used the fairfax ones from both those suppliers seemingly successfully, we had the same response from nuumed.
for another shaped girth I have cut a normal nuumed sleeve in half so it covers elbow area.

Fruitcake

Visit site
people have used the fairfax ones from both those suppliers seemingly successfully, we had the same response from nuumed.
for another shaped girth I have cut a normal nuumed sleeve in half so it covers elbow area.
Thanks. I saw some posts from a few years ago saying this about the Fairfax ones but there seemed to be some discrepancy abouttne sizing so I wouldn’t know which one to order.

Smooshy

Visit site
I use the nuumed fairfax covers- both long and short. They fit ok for the job, but I had to go up a size to fit the curve of the girth so it didn't bunch. No complaints from the pony.

Nari

Visit site
I'm another who's got the Lemieux one on a Prolite girth. I've got a dressage 22" narrow gauge and I think I ordered the smallest sleeve.

Fruitcake

Visit site
I bought a sheepskin cover by Shires for 3.40 and it stretches over the prolite!

I may get one of those while I wait for numed one... Thanks.
I'm another who's got the Lemieux one on a Prolite girth. I've got a dressage 22" narrow gauge and I think I ordered the smallest sleeve.
Mine is that exact size so I wonder if I might take the chance. Thanks.