Global Herbs - Scratch Plus

Sambo

Visit site
Has anyone used this?

Does it have garlic in it?

My boy has sweet itch, and I'm looking for something that may help!?

Despite having a sweet itch rug on, eating brewers yeast and being sprayed with fly spray - he still seems to have a few bites and itchy spots! GRRRR

appylass

Visit site
I used Super Skratch last year for an itchy pony (not sweet itch though), I really rate it. As far as I know it doesn't have garlic in and you have to introduce it very slowly as it smells really strong. I start with literally a pinch and buildup to the right amount, I don't think it tastes bad but the smell can put some off. I started with Super Skratch before the Skratch plus was available by the way. I'd say it is definitely worth a try. Another pony who does have sweet itch has had it too but her rambo hoody works so well she doesn't really need the Skratch.

xxRachelxx

Visit site
It doesnt have garlic in it because garlic isnt good for sweet itch problems.
I work in a tack shop and we sell Skratch plus. It def works! We have alot of customers that really rate it and keep coming back for more and more!

horseriderdeb

Visit site
I used to use it until our boy went on a trial for a new product. This is so much better and we had a great year with him without a flyrug on

Its called think itch

diet2ride

Visit site
I put my boy on it last year in the end he stopped eating his food, and it never really fully stopped him itching, but that could be because we don't really know what is making him itch.

Last week I smothered him in the nettex summer freedom salve and that seems to of done the trick. I,ve now also stocked up on the naf deet spray.

MissTyc

Visit site
No garlic.
Garlic makes my two sweet itch mares very very itchy, so none of my horses get it now.
I found the Skratch Plus AMAZING but you have to get it into the horse! It smells rank. Luckily my horses are pigs but I know a lot of horses don't touch it.